Thursday, 11 September 2008

Kanye destroyed my camera.

This is going to be a really quick update as I've got a wedding to go to and no time to buy a suit, have a shave, pretend to be a fighter pilot when talking to people I don't know.

So, um, Mothman photos. Yeah, there actually aren't any from Point Pleasant. Despite a year, a year mind you, of Mothman gadding about town. Was film in short supply in West Virginia in the 60's? Was there a drought of camera's? (Gee Note: "Ah yes my son. The great Kodak famine of '66. Tough times. Tough Times.")

Never fear though faithful reader. Thanks to the internet here's what Mothman could have looked like but probably didn't.

If Mothman was an extreeeeeeme sports nut.




If Mothman was made of metal and stationary.





If Mothman was in the greatest comic book ever written




If Mothman was an idiot in a cheap costume waving his arms about a bit that was then photoshopped on to a bridge.




And finally..... I don't know what the hell this is but it came up under a Google image search for "Mothman".





Why do I get the feeling that the last picture is going to be the most popular one?

No comments: